Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Live at this very moment. Live at present. Love yourself. Love everyone around u.
I don't know how people look at me and think about me.
Perhaps they dislike me n they hate me.
But i really can't do anything more.
As I always said the best speech is silence.
I had seen too much in this month. And my heart aching everyday.
I know life goes on n I need to move on.
Families and friends are the one supporting me.
If things are fated to happen, it bound to happen.
Please stay strong everyone.

I always love to ask If... But I know there is no if in my life.
Skipping this IF. Live at this moment. I need to love myself to love others.

The most complicated things in world can b a relationship.
We human complicate things.
But it actually starts from the simplest form of love,
That I really call it true love.
-the never ending moon languages-

生命无法重来。机会不是每次都有。每一件事情的发生,不管是好的坏的,都是人生宝贵的一刻。
发生过的,并不能改变。因为时间不会逆转。
未能忘记,不能放下,无法接受。只能让时间将之淡去。
错过的也许不能再回头,将来的事也没有人知道。把握仅有的每一天。
能感受痛,庆幸自己还活着。

加油,每一位。

No comments:

Post a Comment