Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reluctant to do everything cz everything seems meaningless.
Y can't I move on?
Hw long will this last? M I gonna b ok??well I'm going to b fine.
Who is my most closest friend?? Who can read my heart?
Lol ......wake up myself.... Stop confusing yourself.
Hope today gonna b a better day. Though I know is hard.
Sleepless night. Or waking sleep.sleeping wake.

My best friend is u- my blog. I throw my feelings on u. I hide my feelings through u.

Through all this month. I've lost myself.

I have a VIP card with me but does it work anymore? Haha
Wake up myself. I'm jz so pathetic. Lol.
For every time I wana talk, I only can talk to u my blog.
No matter how much I mis u I'll keep it silently.

Be strong myself. No one gonna love u n care u. Mz stay strong, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment