Thursday, May 26, 2011

i need a short getaway!

am i insane? i m so long for holidays....
can't wait anymore, and i have these in my mind.

SIX SENSE SANTUARY PHUKET
http://www.sixsenses.com/SixSensesSanctuary/

go check it out and u will know ..alright, perhaps Bali could be good too but i happened to browse throught this and it really caught my eye and not forget about the price too!! will you spend a bomb on something luxury like spas n retreats or just for a free and easy stay to further countries? well, i like both and sometimes we just have to balance things out. so, is it time for me to go for a relaxation trips? lol, hesitating..as is kind of expensive to me, but if compared to buying luxury brands for handbag, i think i prefer my tripsss. going alone would be..hmmmm...anyone to accompany me???

Eastern and Oriental Express (travel on luxury train)
http://www.takemetoasia.com/luxury-travel-in-asia/eastern-oriental-express/the-train.html

seems like all my progammes are for retiree.so OLD. everything slow in pace..keke. i am actually trying hard to look for someone ( of course among my bestie around my age, maybe) to do all this with me..will they think i am too free and should have just save my $$, be more thrifty..

i suppose to wake up earli in the morning to do a bit of revision, and ended up dreaming bout my tripsssss!! hell no..i really need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment