Thursday, May 17, 2012

May..

well, i told myself no matter how busy i am, at least one month a post..but i didn't manage to follow my words. it had been few months since my last blog.it had been a month since i came back from my trip (Turkey and Greece), finally i am here to start blogging...trip was amazing! perhaps i could spend longer time and explore every little place.. maybe long time never write anything, brain stuck...can't think of any words. pictures speak thousand words.. some snapshots during my trip..
Istanbul,Turkey
Parthenon @ Athens, Greece
Mykonos, Greece
love the windmills, blue and white building and lovely kitties everywhere! since i've uploaded all the pictures in my Facebook account, so will just continue with my words..

Chapter 1 (warming up)
frankly speaking, my life is full of shiiitt.. what kind of shit, nah is still busy and still busy..bloggin at 2.10am and waking up early in the next morning is tiring,(my body bio clock is not listening to me anymore) so normally when i have time,(don't really consider have time,i guess)will spend on doing other task..i know i need to write something and wanna do it few weeks ago but it is just not the right time. thank god that i dont need to wake up that early tomorrow morning,so here i log in to blogger and realize my last post was actually in february. had missed 2 months didn't write a single word, so when it comes to bloggin now, it seems way harder than i thought! and my english....oh no, i can't get it write or put it in proper sentence..

Chapter 2
i am graduating in August and wondering should i continue my degree course? what an old lady to study! ( i read yerterday's newspaper and came to know that a 57 years old man graduate in US, he was a cleaner, studied english for 7 years to improve on it and 12 years for his part time uni course), so i am not qualified to say old yet! there is no age limit to study! if i have the chance i would love the study till the day i die...wahahaah...so i am in dilemma. it is not cheap to study degree and imagine i am paying by myself ( i don't want loan, i hate paying interest), study in a different field and change my job, start from zero again..hmmm.. that's what i am always thinking and thinking..should i ? should i not? when most of the people say i am silly, giving up a good job and do something different and can see a pay cut....i start to ponder...work for salary$$ ?? dream??? passion?? i am so sick of my teaching life.. and my life now (working, free-lancING, studying.....)for what sake? i even have a wild idea, NO study NO working, but travel and working around the world, yes I am serious, but i do have many thigns to concern...human are always like this,,THINK TOO MUCH, but if do without planning, sounds pretty random and bad too...

by the way, just to share with you guys a site if you love travelling and knowing people from around the world, you can stay over at the peoples' place for free, check this out and u know what i am referring to..
www.couchsurfing.com/

or working volunteer
www.the7interchange.com/
www.thevoluntourism.org/
www.workaway.info/
www.wwoof.org

travelling is a great book, seeing the world, the people, the culture..it is a journey of life..you don't need to be rich to travel,you don't need to travel far and consider is a TRAVEL..start observing from your current place now,the people, the buildings, the scene and the scent.. do a little walk and you will be amazed..最好的旅行不在于用眼睛去看,而是用心去体会!

i am tired and i shall continue again....nitezzz

No comments:

Post a Comment