Thursday, March 31, 2011

3月份的最后一天!

home sweet home! back to my home,surrouded by my dogs..meeting up friends.nothing could be better than this, enjoying the art of doing nothing! no works, no rushing here and there, that's what i called R-E-S-T. perhaps jut an excuse for procastination. i shouldn't had rest again as i just came back from my holiday! the shop-till-you-drop Hong Kong trip!! muahahaa..didn't really spent a bomb there but the shopping part was fantastic! so basically, my daily routine while resting is, waking up in the morning, singing K. there is this karaoke set in my home (my sis is the future singer..wuahahaha) hmmm pity the neighbourss, arouse by my sweeet voice! then will be freee for the whole day. driving my car, be my sis's driver..hmm..aren't i suppose to study for my exam?what's the point to bring back my text book?

alright, i am going to start my revision later. *cross finger*!!!

isn't it weird that i'm typing in english?? yes forcing myself to do that, so that i won't forget this language! english. yup, nowadays we hadrly speak or write proper english. what we are using are merely Singlish or Manglish. it seems that is the trend already. even blacks n whites use their short form, internet words too...you have to catch up with the latest trendy words orelse you will be way outdated! i have to spend time googling internet words which i take so long to understand, like ROFL..hahaah..and there are actually a long list of these 20th century words! really OMG!! though mine are not good english, but at least i am trying hard to do my part well. my exam is coming soon, and is just another week to go! god damn it. is english paper. have to write essay, do summary!!!! hmmm, what a task!learning language is fun, but applying it will be something different! but practices make perfect! even if is not perfect, it will still be better ( i guess) as long as it will not go practices make worst...-.-" blogging is part of my procastination....shooooo, better stop here, and continue someday when i'm emo...kekeeke.

No comments:

Post a Comment