Saturday, March 20, 2010

Feeling..


Hi, good morning. finally i had completed the layout for my blog. It's quite tough as I'm not good in editing stuffs and not familiar with those so called html, css and so on. It took me 2 days to read and understand *doubt if can really understand*, so by doing some copy and paste, and some FAQ in the blogskin forum, I came to realize that this's not an easy task. To my surprise, all those webbie blogskin designers are so young, around 15-19 agesss..Suddenly feel so ashamed and outdated..


Feeling so happy because my papa and sisters came back from China. The home will soon filled with noises and laughter again. As they went to mainly outskirt in China for nice scenery, so not much shopping done. They had bought some unique souvenirs which i really like it so much..picture shown as aboveee..*just for sharing* ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment