Thursday, March 25, 2010

Exhausted.

I am feeling so damn tired after long hours of working. I should say i hate the travel journey from one place to another. It takes me an hour to reach a student's place. And from there, it takes another hour to another student's place again..so it's repeating over and over again..TIRING.no choice,I need the $, so have to bear with it. When only i can stay away from this lifes? earning big money and stay home enjoying? *daydreaming again.sigh.Is better to teach in music school rather than private student.*teaching private student can earn more.

I have listed a few things to be done by this week, bt seems unsuccessful. I am giving myself too many lame excuses and just keep delaying it..Who to blame? Just can't focus and pay full attention on ONE particular things, is either i keep myself busy with multi-tasking or distracted by the so called ADDicTION facebook games..
THINGS to do (by tomorrow)
-buy travel insurance
-practice piano
-play with my new polaroid camera (figure out the instructions on how to use)
-pack my luggage for trip on sunday
-read all the newspaper from yesterday
-call mum informing her bout the japanese canned food

Hoping that by writing down, i will complete my task...*cross finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment