Wednesday, June 16, 2010

GOod Morning.


is 9am, i seldom wake up so early. waking up by myself..without the irritating alarm sound makes me feel good! i guess the weather just match everything nicely. is drizzling out there and the sky is really dark..gloomy. I LIKE IT. the best thing to do nw is have a sip of hot nice tea and read newspaper..or watch the news..keke.
looking at the mirrors and realise my dark eye circle is getting darker day by day.eye bags so obvious too.skin condition..bad bad.hmm, is tht due to my sleeping late habit? i have been telling myself to sleep before 12am, bt sometimes when i went to bed earlier, i can toss n turn there for an hour before i really fall asleep. what's wrong?

i met with my japanese teacher last night for a drink. guess what, my japanese became so lousy n almost forgot what i've learnt in the past. cracking my brains just try to split out some simple sentences..it's Tough. my teacher asked me to sit for another paper this year end, as to motivate me! bt i doubt i have the time for it. i knew if i were to attend class again, i would definately study and work real hard. bt i m not going to do that because i know my goal nw. not to waste too much $ for fees( i used to learn a lotsa stuffs last time and kept paying fees), i just want to set a target. WORK HARD and SAVE HARD. and save for a bigger amount of school fees again.i am so so wanna enter school lifes again.hmm then for my japanese..i learnt it because it's just my interest, is nt always too late for me to pick up this language again in the future, i have tht passion..bt maybe stopping for quite some time it will affect my progress, but IS OKAY.

so we went to mandarin gallery to meet up, suppose to go my favourite place --arteastiq,bt we walked past a nice shop too. usually nt because of the food that attracted us, it was those nice furnishing caught our eyes! and we gave it a try. we had to order the food at the counter as they didn't provide menus. and there were no pictures to see, this's the worst part. standing there, looking at the menus ( written on blackboard at the counter), took us some time to choose ..lucky there was no one queuing behind us..

No comments:

Post a Comment