Monday, June 7, 2010

feeling no good.

what is the feeling when you try to look for someone bt they just keep turning u down. either saying "i'm nt free nw, i'll call u later, i'm having...bla bla..n so on."i hate this feeling very much. alright, i guess maybe when i need somebody, there's always NOBODY.the worst part is u'll keep waiting for the someone to call back, and yet they can just forget bout this.so, who to blame? blaming them for being busy? blaming myself for being stupid n wait? blaming me for calling at the wrong time?

well i just don't feel good at all right now, at this very moment. there's no one for me to reach.
thieves broke into my house on saturday night. as i will only back in hometown end of this month, so i still cant calculate my total damage. from my parents, seems nothing left behind. the painful part is i lost all my money collection. hmm, i have a weird habit of collecting money notes which end on my birth date. which is 728. I have collected quite a lot for few yeas including other foreign countries currency as well. and to my disappoinment, the thieves grabbed everything. i'm sad not because of the amount they stole, is just some uncountable years and effort on searhcing those notes. i tresure them a lot! i didnt cry ( i used to do that always when i'm sad), i just cant describe my feeling nw.feeling so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment