Wednesday, July 7, 2010

sick.

my throat feeling freaking painful! it had been almost 4 days and still haven't recoverd..went to see doctor last night bt didn't expected to be such expensive! it's 60 bucks, (consultation fees + pills only), if i were to know such ex, i would never go..thought the doctor can give me some medication or spray sth to my throat so tht it can recover faster, bt he jz say "u can use Listerine to gargle if u want, or go to the pharmaycy get sth to gargle"..*faint*..doctor said it's tonsil infections and fever, only prescribe me antibiotics, paracetemol n lozengess..ppl keep asking me drink more water,,yea drink more water..bt i'm having difficulty swallowing my own saliva,so can u imagine every sip of water is like burning my throat! that's torturing! not only this, my lymph glands in the neck swolllen too due to this infection!!! plssssss...GO AWAY..it makes me lose appetite..and i don't want to get thinner if i skip a meal or eat lesser..is so hard for me to gain weight!

what can i do? i have adjusted my sleeping time to earlier, before 12am, so hope it will help a bit...sigh...spoil my mood of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment