Tuesday, August 17, 2010

17th august.

chapter 1
well, had been MIA for some times from blogging, finally nw back to working mode. robot mode.everyday is still the same.doing things like a robot. bt i begin to feel tht time is too little for me.there's 24 hours a day,bt after deducting my working time and etc, left only very little time for myself(my PEACE of time) how can i spend my time wisely without wasting it?i think facebooking is actually a waste of time..well, u may thought tht is something u mz do everyday, just like checking mails.hmmm.. bt is time to limit my time on this website.well , i do find tht sleeping is a waste of time too, bt lack of sleep will cause a lot of problems, how can i balance it? still trying hard to work out!

chapter 2
time fliess.my sis had been working here for 3 weeks, though v r sharing room nw, bt i feel a lot happier! finally i dun hav to face the walls everynite..at least there's someone for me to nag.n v do chat, finally i feel warmer!

chapter 3
recently i went for piano lesson for myself, not teaching, bt learning from teacher. i never play difficult songs like wut i did last time while learning, indeed i only play simple songs. and it's reali amazed me. and now only i realise music is such an abrstract art that no words can describe! i was there to learn how to listen! and to understand music really need deep knowledge, i m just far too shallow. i really feel like quitting my job as a teacher as i don't wana ruin my students' future. well i can alw upgrade myself to be a better teacher. bt i knew that is not wut i want! i don't have great passion on it. in order to b the best and be successful in any field, one must start around their passion and their expertise.and i m really sick of wut i am doing now,i feel tired, i feel like that's just a job to get my monthly paycheck to earn a living only..y m i feeling tired n bored, because i don't reali like tht. and u will often hear ppl complaining bout their jobs. why? they have to work because they nid to survive! work for money bt not passion! mum always said , nw $$ come first, forget bout those so called passsion..!! grrrr.. have u ever wondered why Bill Gates,the rich guy who is worth US$46 billion still works 18 hour days, every single day? why doesnt he juz sit back n relax on the beach? the reason is because he is doing wut he likes, his love of being at the forefront of technology! he wont feel tired of his work and that's y he successs! i still believe when u give your best to whatever u are crazy about, u will become the best! when v r doing something v loves, the motivation, focus and discipline always come naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment