Wednesday, August 4, 2010

why is that so hard for me to make a decision? what's wrong with me? what's going wrong? what's holding back? why i cant follow my heart? because i used to have a better head than heart? doing things without thinking properly will ruin everything, so i try to be rational, not following my feeling so much. well ,what i get? nothing. is nothing.trying to convince myself, everything will be fine. everything will be good.

is sad. is pain. is unhappy. bt i know i gonna be okay. maybe a day, a week or a month. i m not going to think. not going to care. is alright what you gonna say about me, is alright what u gonna think about me. silence. silence is gold. it doesn harm, doesn hurt. make no pain.

juz make an end to everything. i hate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment